Sunday, January 23, 2011

I missed the company picnic

Maia gives it to me straight, but these people in here are crazy and I am not,
Aunt Dee tells me she loves me,
Dad tells me all about himself,
Elyssa and I remain good friends but I dont want to talk to Kyle until I get better,
I got a call from one of the guys, he was at the company picnic,
Mom is going along with whatever I say,
Cynthia was here today,
Cheryl called to tell me all about herself again, think I am done with her ma,
I told Megan she could kick her ass,
I really miss my WP brothers,
Talked to the shrinks all day today,

It all seems normal doesnt it ~ some of these people have absolutely no way to speak to him or visit him ~

Babe you were in a motorcyle accident ~ your clavicle is broken and your brain is bruised things are jumbled in your brain and the doctors want to help you get it straight. Everytime I talk to you and things get jumbled, you have to take a shower, we talk at least 3 times a day. I am sure you are not showering 3 times a day.

GOOBYE!!!! MOM!!!!

You will be back soon son! I pray for it everyday :)

1 comment: