Friday, January 21, 2011

You have to turn the ringer on

Yesterday your social worker gave you bag of clothes to get dressed for your trip across the bridge to rehab. "Bless his heart he took the bag to the restroom and came out dressed"


"He explained the shoes were not his, but were his step-dads, however they would work for the trip."


It would be three more hours before they took you across the bridge. In the meantime we had a chat and you said you were watching a race that took place in the desert. Such peace the races give you, whether it was it was in your mind or on television, I do not care, I can hear the peace in your voice. "Mom, I have to go I have to take a shower." (I am finding this my cue to say goodbye)


Today we spoke at your new room after the nursing unit realized the ringer on your phone was off~and I worry of the care you will receive~again you are in his hands and I have to believe he will take good care of you.

You had a great conversation with Megan and it brightened my heart! I spoke to sis, she is having a much deserved night to herself tonight.

Your extended family is on their way this weekend to bring you some clothes, sketch pad and pencils.
God Bless them all!!



KEEP LOOKING UP!! HE IS THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment