Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tell Your Son to Leave Me Alone

"tell your son to leave me alone" was the text mom got just before we found out you were back together with the ex girlfriend...and she's coming to the hospital to see you...wonder if you'll remember this by the morning time.  There is one thing in this entire world that all your friends and family can't protect you from...that is yourself.  All I can do is sit back and wait.  Keeping wishing on every star that you will continue to recover, and some where in the mix...maybe you'll start remembering each day in secession. 
There comes a time for self perseverance, my brother...  We have a bond that could never be broken...you know this.  I hope the next time I hear about your life, it won't be someone calling from an emergency room.  I can't protect you from yourself, but I certainly won't watch either.
I'm a phone call away when she breaks you again Goonie.
I love you.
May

No comments:

Post a Comment